2021/10/15

グリーヴァ - 中絶

 Grieva - Chuuzetsu / Abortion


{SCREAMS} 
Why did I have to die? 

[PARA 1] 
理由無き命がまた 
Riyuu naki inochi ga mata 

Without any reason a life was again

涙など無く消された 
Namida nado naku kiesareta 

Without any tears and feelings¹ erased

罪の意識を持たずに 
Sumi no ishiki wo motazu ni 

Without carrying any consciousness of the sin 

今も生きるお前は鬼さ 
Ima mo ikiru omae wa oni sa 

The you who continues to live is a demon 

{愛して。。。} 
{Aishite...} 
Love me… 


[PARA 2] 
愛されずに消えてく 
Aisarezu ni kieteku 

To disappear without being loved 

苦しみがほら! 
Kurushimi ga hora! 

Behold my pain! 

未熟のまま潰され 
Mijuku no mama tsubusare 

To be crushed while being a premature 

掻き流された 
Kaki nagasareta 

I was flushed away² 


Para 1 Repeat 
Para 2 Repeat 


[PARA 3] 
繋がれていた糸は 
Tsunagaretaita ito wa 

The thread that connected us 

引きちぎられた 
Hikichigirareta 

Was torn off 

あなたの血は閉ざされ (貴女/きじょ) 
Anata no chi wa tozasare 

Your blood³ was closed off 
殺されました。 
Korosaremashita.  

I was killed.  




NOTES:-
¹ I inserted “and feelings” by myself to expand the など i.e. etc; it's not written. 

² 掻き流す / kakinagasu; 流すnagasu = to wash away & 掻きkaki is used to add more emphasis to any linked verb hence I translated it to flushed away. 

³ a medical common sense of abortion process 
also I used “closed off” in the context of the blood's flow from mother to child was closed; hmm does block sound better hmm. 




Okayyy I tried to decipher the very starting part annnnd nope, I've tried many times but it's beyond my ears and brains, sorry! But below is what I've gotten so far whether it's right or wrong only the wind knows and I'm unapologetic about attaching it here. Read if you like~ If you know what he's singing or if you have official lyrics PLEASE LET ME KNOW TOO I'D BE GRATEFUL! m(__ __)m  


[BEGINNING] 
神経流れ込みいた命楽しめた最高 
Shinkei nagarekomi ita inochi tanoshimeta saikou 
一回児の体が感情も無く潰された 
Ikkaigei no karada ga kanjou mo naku tsubusareta 
うずらく真をとべず心地をxxyyzzのため 
Uzuraku shin wo tobezu kokochi wo xx yy zz no tame 
理由無き命がまた。。。殺されました。
Riyuu naki inochi ga mata…korosareta. 

Inflow of ※sensitivity in the life was able to enjoy the most 
(※the first sense/sensitivity felt by a fetus) 
Without feelings the body of the first ※newborn was crushed (※fetus) 
By quietly taking the truth for the feelings/sensations to xx yy zz 
The life without reason was again…killed. 


((....hmm I'll edit this beginning part later! ain't giving up! T^T ughhh it's so wrong here and there and so many places ahhhhhhhhhh.... btw to tell you the truth, I had translated this song in 2017 hahaha and haven't edited this chunk since, so only this part is from back then but the rest of the song's revised and corrected yayyy🥳 which also means I might never edit this chunk lolol 🙂)) 


No comments:

Post a Comment